1. There is much discussion nowadays as to whether or not the relationship between family members is as close as before. Diverse contributing factors can be identified. In the following, I would like to present my point of view.
2. There has long been a debate about whether old people should be forced to retire from work at the age of 60 or 65, regardless of their own wishes.
3. It has been widely noted that, with the growing use of computers and calculators both in the classroom and at home, the level of literacy and mathematical ability of students is dropping.
4. The 20th century has seen many developments in science and technology. The widely used computer serves as the most notable example.
5. It is quite common these days for young people in many countries to have a break after graduating from high school
6. I am of the opinion that studying abroad has far more advantages than disadvantages.
7. For my part, working at home has incomparable benefits to both employers and employees.
8. Other claim that doing part-time jobs has great benefits for students and that is exactly how I see it/that is also my point of view.
9. Personally, I vote for the former/latter, as it sounds to me as a more reasonable attitude toward this issue.
10. I am in total agreement with this point of view, as I am fully convinced that advertisements do bring about many benefits to our lives.
11. This is exactly how I see it, as I am fully convinced that designers should focus more on the practical values of a building.
12. As far as I see it, corporal punishment cannot be justified.
13. The most immediate reason for it being difficult for us to define the concept of happiness is the multitudinous attitudes among average people.
14. An equally important reason that makes it difficult for one to clarify the idea of happiness lies in the ever-changing requirements of individuals.
15. An additional reason that makes it difficult for average people to understand the true meaning of happiness rests with the subtle distinction between "taking" and "giving".
16. Personally, I share this point of view, for the following reasons.
17. This may seem true at the first glance, but when we look into this view for a second time, we may discover that it has many defects.
18. Nowadays while there is a great deal of enthusiasm of the advantages of the Internet, its drawbacks should not be neglected.
19. While it is undeniable that studying abroad is beneficial, it inevitably carries some intrinsic defects.
20. For years the function of museums had been viewed from educational perspective for the reasons mentioned above. But people are taking a fresh look at it now.
21. Unlike many people who are of the old view that women should assume greater responsibility in child-rearing, I think it is time that men should spend more time and effort on children.
22. Despite the traditional view that children must be punished when they make mistakes, I doubt whether the can bear mush analysis.
23. I am under the impression that these people's views are not totally reasonable, as they have seen only one side of the truth.
24. If we consider it from a different perspective, however, we may discover that this view has an element of truth in it.
25. However, early independence has undeniable disadvantages, and we should not turn a blind eye to it.
26. In summary, young people are well advised to give serious thoughts to both the advantages and disadvantages of early independence before making decision to leave home and face life's challenges alone.
27. On the other hand, some people voice their doubts about the installation of surveillance cameras.
28. Thus it seems quite clear to me that advertisements must be controlled, no matter in quantity or in the ways they promote products.
29. In sum, the needs of science and arts students for higher education should be duly and equally addressed by the government.
30. By encouraging students to form and voice their own opinions of their teachers and what they teach, the latter would be able to gain a better view of how what they teach is received and perceived.
31. Direct help has been instrumental in our local communities, but donations are essential for delivering help to people in need worldwide. With the aid from charity, it is possible for drop-out children to go back to school and for elderly people to have necessary medical care in emergency.
32. Years ago, McDonald's in the UK used plastic to package hamburgers. Now as a result of consumer pressure and bad publicity, they use recycled paper.
33. During the process of economic globalisation, inequality between developed and developing countries has been increasing and the gap between the rich and the poor has become wider.
34. The constitutional functions of HM (=Her Majesty) the queen include opening Parliament, receiving new ambassadors, giving her consent to new legislation, as well as being the supreme head of the Church of England.
35. The importance of school education can never be overvalued.
36. The role of school education can never be valued sufficiently.
37. We can never emphasise too much the importance of school education.
38. It is not uncommon for high school or college freshmen to feel lonely on their first day at school. They get lost on campus, fail to catch sight of any familiar face and have nobody to turn to for help.
39. A close examination of such opinions may reveal that there may be more to consider.